Every Saint Has a Past Every Sinner Has a Future

May 22, 2014



A long time ago, a hooker went to a priest for a talk.
"dear, Father, I need to talk to u."
"what’s that,young lady?" the priest answers.
"you see, I'm doing sins. I flirt men, I use open shirt to seduce. I use my eyes and my beauty to get them. You know, I sell myself for money."
"and why u do that?"
"I need money to feed my life. And this is the easiest way. But I know this is wrong. I’m gonna change myself when I find a good man to marry."
"I will repent"
The priest said, “I don't agree with that. But remember, every time you do that sins I want you to punch a nail into the door in your bedroom.
And when you finally find a good man for you, I want you to pull all the nails from the door.”
The woman agreed, and came back home.
3 years after that, that girl came to the priest and cry.
She said that she finally found a good man to marry her that she loves so much. 
But the day before the wedding, he cancel it.
Because he found out from his friends about who she really was. The wedding cancelled.
She asked the priest, “why this happened to me. I promised God that I will never do that sins again if I marry him. Why God didn't help me?!”
The priest said ,”did you do what I order you about the nails?”
"yes", she said.
"Did you pull all the nail when you met him?"
"Yes", she said
"Did you see what happened to the door?"
"Yes", she said, while covering her face from tears
The priest said, “the nails might be pulled from the door. But the holes, and the scars in the door will always remains to be sins.”
-sometimes we believe that we are free to do sins and think that if one day we stop it, we will be cleaned from it. The fact is not. The scars and the holes will always be remembered by people around us.